Klosters is a beautiful village, located 140 km southeast of Zurich Airport, Switzerland.
- Trains run every hour from the airport (follow signs for „Bahn“) directly to Klosters.
- The average journey time is about 2 and a half hours.
- Leave the airport and follow the signs to Chur-Landquart.
- Exit Landquart and follow the signs to Davos-Klosters.
- Exit Klosters Dorf.
- In Klosters go past Hotel Sport, look out for a blue elephant statue and turn sharp right into Gäuggeliweg.
- After 20 meters you pass a barn on the left. Turn immediately left. You have arrived at the Chalet Maldeghem.
Distances to lift and town:
- 5 min by car, chauffeur driven on request
- 12 min by foot, next to beautiful walkways and cross country trails
- Close to Michelin star restaurant Walserhof.