the resort of klosters
Klosters is unique. A picturesque Swiss village with an enviable snow record and many great restaurants. It offers great skiing for all abilities, some of the longest runs (12 km) and most exciting and thrilling off-piste skiing in Europe, as well as access to the wide-open slopes of the famous Parsenn in Davos, Switzerland.
This resort is renowned for it's powder snow and long being a favorite with international VIP’s (including the British and Swedish royal families). Klosters is a welcoming exclusive haven, because it is family oriented and away from the mass market. Klosters shares its extensive skiing slopes with Davos, which combine together 190 miles (307km) of down hill slopes, which are served by 52 lifts.
Klosters is proud of its many restaurants - both on and off the piste - from fondue "Stübli’s", an Ice Hotel to the Michelin starred Walserhof. In Davos, 10 minutes drive away, one has access to over 100 shops, several art galleries, 2 museums and a casino.
To relax and unwind, there are several spas. There are miles of cross country ski trails, skating, sledging (with 7 long sledge runs), horse riding, horse drawn sleigh rides,snow shoe trekking, snowboarding (with access to a half pipe), paragliding, swimming, bowling and tennis.
For children, there is the very popular Mardens Club Junior Training in March and April.
Distances from our luxury Chalet in Klosters to the lifts and town centre:
- 5 min. by car, shuttle service on request
- 12 min. by foot to the town centre
- The house being surrounded by beautiful cross country walkways and trails
- 10 min. to a Michelin starred restaurant
- Next to 'Hotel Sport' with a good restaurant and bowling alley
- Next airport is Zurich (2hrs), Samedan (1hr), Innsbruck (1.5hr) and Bodensee-Friedrichshafen (1.5hr)
- Zurich (2hrs)
- Samedan (1hr)
- Innsbruck (1.5hr)
- Bodensee-Friedrichshafen (1.5hr)